Even if you already use electronic mail, messaging and collaboration through
Microsoft Exchange Server can enhance the way your employees share information
and schedule their time and company resources. This platform allows you to
locally back up email that would be lost if PCs fail.
- Centralized email management -- your company's email, contact
information, and calendars are stored on a central, backed-up server, rather
than spread out on computers across the office.
- Improved efficiency -- Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook make it
easy for your workers to send, receive, store and archive email messages and
- Virus protection -- email is the most common source of threats such as
viruses and worms. Server-based email can be easily scanned for viruses,
capturing infections before they ever reach your users' PCs.
- Design and setup
- We can design your email system and configure it from scratch or set it
up to work with your existing email provider.
- Training and support
- We can train your employees to make the most of the messaging and
collaboration features built into Exchange and Outlook.